Sunday, June 26, 2016

Flood (faith based post so If thats not for you, pass on.)

Rain, Rain on my face
hasnt stopped raining for days
my world is a Flood
Slowly I become, one with the mud.

but if I cant swim after 40 days
and i been crushed so high by the crashing waves
lift me up so high that I cannot fall
lift me up

-Jars of Clay

Dark times in our lives happens.  me getting sick isnt my darkest time mentally.  Growing up in poverty was.  Training ground for all life and even getting sick.

but I got to take at least one post and talk about the Holy Ghost.
I know that He is not through with me yet.  That His plan for me supercedes this Earthly plane.  That my Sister prayed for me.

Hezekiah got a prophecy that he would die.  as he lay in bed, he prayed that  G-d would increase so many years so he could complete his destiny.

My Destiny manifests, that DEATH has no grip on me.
being on life support, having a machine breathe for me 8 times to my 1 time.  having machines and devices pump my heart.

my body failed! but Life is not over for me.
my liberation is tied to my spiritual base and belief system.

the Cardiac Team watched me, but my Sister prayed.  They stabilized this body with machines while the HG held it down, supernaturally keeping my spirit here.  dont get it twisted.

I heard a dozen times I should not have left that hospital, but they dont know my Savior.

Oh Death, the prison you set for me, is the one you still rot in.

#Saviorsaves
#shelives
#iwantmydestiny
#medicalmarvel

1 comment:

  1. Amen. I have 23-38 tattooed on me. Represents the 23rd book in the bible, chapter 38= Hezekiah. Reminded of his grace, every time I wake up knowing I almost didn't. Stay blessed and continue on your path of healing. Autoimmune diseases are no joke, but it's clear God and your village got you.

    ReplyDelete