Sunday, June 26, 2016

"There is a light that shines, special for you and me"

Common, great artist.  Many times my mind goes to song lyrics and that is how I have always expressed things on my heart..my heart...

To take my meds I have to eat food with it.  The meds make me not want to eat.  Sometimes I get sick.  My stomach may hurt for a portion of the day.  I have thrown up nothing at 2 in the morning for an hour.   Nutritionist wants to put me on Ensure for being malnourished.  I crave hood foods and could get calories, but even when I get that bag of fritos.  I ate three fritos.  Three. So I push through getting 2 meals a day and a snack.  Usually dry cheerios or fruit.  I have no food restrictions.  but I still cook as clean as ever.

Motherfuckin side effects 

But I am not sad, friends.  I am alive.  my light inside is so much stronger than a side affect.  I just keep moving and yes, some days are hard.  But I got Friends like Lisa, Lucy, Beth, BA, Kerry, Jessica S., Tammy, Marium, Joe Ferg who are in town and hold it down on the regular #partofthedreamteam
Thansk to visits from the homies lik Amy, Jess, tatiana, Paul and folks who have come to visit #moreofthedream

I got some supportive biological fam

Friends who Traveled just to lay eyes on me, POSH, from DC, Teeny in from rural PA.

Friends who prayed with their own lights, Elaine, Adina, Rachel, Mel, Traice, Erin from all over the US.  their concerts of light shared with me have delivered in my soul.

It is well with my soul, so my light shines on.

Here is my adult night light.  thanks to BA for crawling under my bed to retrieve it.








PS  I had three orange sodas last week. Dont remember the last time I had orange soda.  but it was glorious.

PPS Forgive me if I had not gotten back to you on email, twitter, FB, snap, text or phone calls.  Still sorting

1 comment: