Thursday, September 1, 2016

celebrate a birthday...get sick midday...keep going

I was very happy to celebrate Marium's birthday.  but getting there was a lot.

between rehab and PT i got lunch with an old friend Kara Dolan.

during lunch I started coughing then threw up my food... just right there, onto the plate of food

in my vanity I ask, Kara, did it get in my hair.  we were cool.

I obviously didnt eat any more.

sometimes you have good days and bad days.

And some times you have days that are a mix.

PT was challenging in a good way.  didnt get a lot of work done bc you spent a lot of time at the hospital.  but I am only suppose to work 20 hours a week.  but the workoholic in my feels guilty.  guilt adds to my stress.  then I dont feel well.  my stomach hurts, joints hurt.  then I just circle around.

Did I mention I threw up at the restaurant...smh...
forcing myself to slow my pace when I feel my environment expects such a big output is hard.
As I prepare to go to sleep I am getting better on meditating again.  reconciling with G-d and honoring my body and mind with sleep.  happy that my sleep is better.  however, it is really still hard to create structure to support health first.

Still in process.

No comments:

Post a Comment