Thursday, September 22, 2016

Real House Wives recovers my life

People through around self care.  when you grow up from poverty and develop a chronic disease, you are still like, what is self care?
Why do rich people and therapists keep talking about it.

I still havent bought all the way in even when I suggest it for other people.

But I have to record that real house wives and all my reality TV has been a big part of recovery.

There have been times where my brain was too fuzzy to read or do work that I wasnt suppose to be doing any way.

The redic'ness of these folks lives made me feel pretty good about my own.

yes, all my shit is broken, but i still got like pride, integrity and like real friends.


recovery sometimes has to include what the French call, the art of doing nothing...
and they should know because they have those 25-30 hour work weeks.  hahaha

but for real.  sometimes you just have to be and that is the best medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment