Tuesday, July 19, 2016

cardio incentive

It is kinda like that sign up for a bank account feeling and you get a stress ball.  every couple of times I earn different things for my participating in pretty much a self directed program.

This is probably why folks opt out after five sessions out of 36.
but they dont set up folks for success when there isnt a clear plan and only once did they go over, hey, patty, we need you to be at these Mets"

The staff is NOT diverse.  I asked what I would do with this towel, they said golf?

that was so elitist to think that is what I would do, but I guess if she said basketball I would be offended too...

EIther way, the folks that I assumed were from low SEC and folks of color, I dont event see any more...

Rehab also moved to Upper Arlington.

If you cant drive, like me, how do you get there???

Well, I guess Im looking forward to this water bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment