Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Praise The Lord I don't look like what I been through

I visited my kids at Prison.  I know seeing me being sick would be shocking.  I wanted to talk to them about it.  And let them know I am ok.  No internet or social media in prison yall.

What I forgot is the ignorant grown ups that work at the prison,

Dont see the cane and external defriblator ...clearly something is wrong.
BUT THE MEN there focus on my smaller body.

bitch please.
1. YOUR rolly polly body hasnt changed.
2. DONT holler at me, I never want you
3. this broken body aint for you any way
4.why as a woman would i entertain being with anyone who didnt want me what ever my body looked like
5. ps I have always had this hair.  #whipsbackandforth

6. you could compliment me in a colored pant though, cause that is DOUGH BOY FRESH


I may look like a girl on a dumb diet but I cant drive, cant pick myself off a floor and need help getting into a car sooooo  that aint sexy ...assholes


No comments:

Post a Comment