Sunday, July 31, 2016

“Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity.”

I fell Wednesday.  and it was a bad fall.  In my back yard after getting dropped off by Lisa.  I had to call Lisa to have her come back and help me up.  My lack of strength in my upper body is frustrating, esp because I was the woman who would throw people.  I was the person people called to move them.

Therapist says I am reinventing myself.  at first I was like no heifer I am trying to go back to me.

But alas, she is right.  Even regaining all that superhuman strength, I wont be the same person.

Metanoia means the journey of challenging one's mind, heart, self, and/or way of life.

Thats the word for me for the next year as I recover.  Recovery is discovery in this sense.

will it take all my courage, yes, but I am not known for passivity

No comments:

Post a Comment