Sunday, July 3, 2016

Is there a lot of pain....yes.

Every paperwork set or meeting with a medical professional they ask me about my pain.  I tell them it's manageable. At rehab they give me cards while working out and I point to 1~20 how much pain I'm in. I don't know how to answer them because I never been in this much constant pain before.


A gal pal asked was it like period pain. Period pain is more localized. There are days my whole body feels like it's shutting down and i won't be able to reboot it. I don't FEEL like getting out of bed. With the Meds I'm not getting more than 4 hours of sleep. That's not good for anyone or healing. Fatigue, dizziness and being lightheaded is my pig pen dust that's always around me.

Sometimes I feel like crying. But mama pat always said someone else has it worse than me. That doesn't mean I can't cry but it resonates with me to engage the pain differently. Pain reminding me that I am alive.


"There goes a fighter"

No comments:

Post a Comment