Sunday, July 31, 2016

gi JANE this ish

So at 5:27 Demi Moore gives all the business and says all the potty things I say.  so if you are sensitive, stop watching there.

GI jane clip

I push every day.  not because I have a cheerleader or someone rooting for me.  I feel a lot of folks take a seat.  A lot of folks may not work as hard at recovery.  I say that bc now I see the numbers of what is going on.  Folks not staying in cardiac rehab.  People smoking after a heart or pulm issue.

how serious are we taking our health?

Me seeing a mental health person when I got NO support from any of my medical doctors is another way of self advocating.

As I continue to have great days, good days, bad days, and days where getting out of bed seems impossible know that if I can in less than two months survive death, I believe even more I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment