Monday, July 4, 2016

It takes a Village

How am I making this all work?
All the people.

Joe Ferg dropping me off at rehab for Lucy to pick me up. Lisa going to the NP appointments with Dr. Laura, while getting picked up by Jack to attend a community event.  Sister staying a week to help fix basement and help me with the house.  Marium going over my medical records.  Tammy and Lisa referring mental health help.

Beth dropping off emergency icecream.  Friends dropping my like Lyndsay and Amanda.  Adina sending her husband to drop off gifts and Love.  Elaine and Ben dropping off Groceries.

Packages and notes in the mail.

prayers from the inner circle

Paul coming through.

I mean the list is endless.

it is because it takes all that urban fam and fam support when something like this happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment