Tuesday, July 19, 2016

urban family over family of birth? sometime the truth will hurt

I had a sibling ask my eldest if they should come to the hospital when I was on life support.

if you had to ask you know better.
I had been to big things in his life.
I had visited him at college.
when he was hurt, me and the sisters went and took care of his apartment and feed him
Never forgetting his birfday and organizing sisters to send him things or I sent it and signed our mothers and sisters names on it.
his graduations
his wedding,


yes, am I throwing shade, nah its straight truth.

None of my graduations (four of them) or even when I was dying.

sooo  who dont have time for that shit anymore...????

aint nobody got time for that


Support is showing up when it really matters.  dying is one of those times.  funky text messages and phone calls after the fact, my mental health is like, nah, do you.

Cause I am going to do me and protect this during recovery.

word,

No comments:

Post a Comment