Monday, October 10, 2016

am i too tired to enjoy life ?

Life is a test.  Life is a trust.

Many times whenyou are a soldier, activist, like me, you sacrifice and give up aspects of Life that others live and take for granted.  pushing another meeting in, in order to meet with another person in order to have the opportunity to help others.

people say that oh, you should not do all that and self care, help yourself.


I know in the end, there is just the end.  no person is gonna light a candle for me.
Anna Julia Cooper said in 1890, in her book a voice from the south, when and where i enter, my whole race enters with me...
she understood that if she made space, its space for all people.

im not one to sit on my talents.  If I am having a good day,  I will exhaust it with the excellence that is in me.

That means by end of day, my body is beaten, swollen (literally) and it hurts to do little things.
but I rather be in pain when I had done my best, then in pain and I sat on my talents.



No comments:

Post a Comment