Sunday, October 16, 2016

People dont believe HOW sick you are

great conversation with my friend Alfred after a board meeting.  people still having no clue how sick I am or that just bc I live a life where I dont want to be viewed as dead, that i am somehow OK.

well, I am not ok.

It is a struggle everyday.
depends on the day, depends how I respond to your dumb ass answer.

dont you see I am wearing this robot still?
or this cane?

Why do you think I look so great in this dress for?  cause I have a smaller body?  bitch I almost died/did die.

lets stop assuming that the skinnier body is healthy.  I keep pushing against this and getting no where, sometimes even with medical professionals.

is the fashion on point outside wearing these shoes cause I cant stand to fit any others, sure.  but dont think this cane and robot mean I am well.


No comments:

Post a Comment