Sunday, October 2, 2016

When the spirit of the Lord comes upon my heart, I will dance like David (holy roller blog)

I got my G-d song back.  I was driving home from church and all His promises came to my memory.
He that wait on the Lord, shall renew their strength like an eagle that sours...

I realized that my song was not gone, but I stopped listening for it in my own sorrow.

Grieving my former self.  not knowing how to move forward.

stifled by circumstance and the physical and mental pain, searching for G-d but not remembering how to listen.  that His Word does not come back in void.  that He Loves me despite myself.
and I am grateful to conquer Death.

As I let it flood over me in waves, I also hear the voice of my therapist who said: put your hand over your heart, and forgive yourself, sending positive energy to the place that is most broken.

my physical and my metaphysical heart.

#praiseHim
#recovery
#inprogress
#heartfailure

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and brought me to tears. Thank you for sharing you.

    ReplyDelete