Thursday, October 27, 2016

"ready to die" biggie smalls

A conversation that Biggie Smalls has with himself but the underlining is the suicidal thoughts, which is through many of his songs, unfortunately, on this album, revealing him wrestling with his demons.

All that being said.

Wrestling with Death in itself should not be a bad thing.
I finally own a couple of things so I got the info to make a will.
that is adulting.

the maturity it takes to talk about Death.

" I aint afraid to die, is not havin enough time of livin'"  and that is exactly how I feel.  Living on the borrowed time but making the most of it in the way that I want to.

Sure I could be resting more and traveling or what ever, but that isnt my swag.
that isnt my mission
that isnt my purpose.  and if I dont live my purpose, than who am I?

Now do I need more balance, sure, Im human.  but disease and a failed heart will not be used as an excuse to keep moving.  some days are just better than most.

PINK day, pictured here where I look like a fuchsia bottle of pepto .... you cant LOOK well, wellness is hard for a look, I am not well, that is the truth.  slow.  sick.  angry.  weak.  but can i do fashion,

BEST BELIEVE DIVA status.  hah a

No comments:

Post a Comment