Sunday, October 2, 2016

three figures that represent me FB challenge? accepted I am NOT maternal



OH why these three you ask:

Mary Poppins is the ultimate life coach.  she was not a mom.  she took care of kids.  she was magical and carried a lot of things in her purse.  between my purse, house and office I am secure I got the mary poppins every thing.  I think her feminism matches mine in the sense of tough love, a spoon full of sugar, and that she pushed against that maternal BS.  caring for people and being a good mentor, coach etc doesnt make you maternal.  we dont say that about men.  STOP it.

Neil.  what else is there to say.  he is the homie. smart in science with a social justice lean.  I like to be interdisciplinary.  he gets me.


HOMIE the clown.  DONT F*ck with me.  its that scholar thug.  we will pop off in this piece like red hot chili peppers...  ok, im gonna blame the steroids.  but for real.  #thugnificent

No comments:

Post a Comment