Thursday, October 6, 2016

some days are harder than others

I get back from two days of travel to showcase the department, be a keynote and do a professional development for Youngstown State University

besides being past exhaustion and definitely pushing myself to beyond what im physically capable and just doing mind over matter.

I attempted to open a cranberry juice and could not open it.  when my body is fatigued I lose basic things one is able to do... that dexterity goes first.  Its frustrating.

I know I have to do better to take care of my body.  these series of activities I use to be able to handle very easily two years ago.  its hard.  but as a person who has always given and pushed, slowing down at all is such a sense of loss.

I just drank something else.  by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment