Thursday, August 18, 2016

Doing the most with the least

I hyper extended my knee at rehab.
So in trying to push myself I hurt myself. After serious reflection the past few days I realize my pride had drank from the juice of dealing with all these folks saying YOU look good.

It's so hard to push against. So I'm internalizing this shit.

How do you resist the machine. This social machine of influence even when you're a person who
pushes against it?

So I'm stuck between rehab and literally the pain of having going through it in this isolating way. I get bitter of folks who have high functioning parents who are useful.
I'm bitter of friends who have supportive and loving partners.
I get in my feelings sometimes.

I miss the fun dance party queen me.

Broke and broken.

Keep moving anyway.

1 comment:

  1. You will be 2 stepping soon enough sister, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete