Monday, August 1, 2016

Sometimes you just dont feel like going to rehab

you can think of a hundred million things that you rather do.  and the meds that drag you, your passion that motivates you takes over.

what other choice do you have?

not be well.

learning to be kind to my body when its 2 months of rehab and three years my body gone unchecked and slowly decayed.

fight the fatigue.


side affects from meds are prob part of it:
uppset stomach or throwing up
restlessness
feeling sleepy
dizziness
headache
upset stomach or throwing up part two
stomach cramps
dizziness part two
headache part 2
cough

I have had all of these symptoms

so when people ask if I am "ok" or you look good, patty"

I am battling the internal issues

and i still work to be productive

No comments:

Post a Comment