Sunday, August 28, 2016

Say Anything...

Apparently my topic of choice while under the drugs in the hospital was talking about vaginas (and my vagina).  I thought about apologizing to friends and family but, they should  be use to it by now.

All this to say in that aftermath of almost 3 months from close Death, I am more obliged to say what is on my mind.

In the movie, Say Anything, the female antagonist is encouraged by her father to say anything to him.  sometimes in life you need those people you can say any off the hook thing to them.  from fear of DEATH to shopping to random unicorn gifs (Marium on those gifs though)

I am really grateful every day for sisterhood and bromance.  for nonjudgmental and unconditional love.

one of my longtime gal pals reached out and felt horrible about not being more present.  Love means saying you are sorry.  there was no hard feelings.  when you have a strong foundation, you dont sweat that stuff.  relationships are the most important thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment