Thursday, August 4, 2016

it aint over til its over ....2 months since life support

I dont have much to say about it.
I almost died two months ago.  I am on the mend.  For the time being I am a cyborg.  I am pieces of my former self.  I fight against the plight that tried to take me out.  I am plowing to gain my independence again and not be so dependent on my urban family though I know they are there for me.

I am not at the point where I have yet to share something profound or learned.  I am just grateful to be HERE.  I want to tell a story about how I Made it over.  I have a story, but it aint over.  This journey to recovery is at its beginning and I am working as hard as I can, maybe sometimes too hard, but working hard is not new to me.

bear with me yall, as the Saints say "please, be patient with me, G-d isnt thru with me yet"


No comments:

Post a Comment