Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"youre the only one with a defrib"...thanks girl, i know

These PTS at cardio keep failing in being able to answer questions or having a conversation above 5th grade.

I feel like they come for me and dont eve know it.

Like today, I said something about the olympics, she thought I asked when they were.  TV with olympics on in the back.

I said I am american, I know when and what the olympics are, I was saying my friend is a fencer and he is competing.  yeah, shut the fuck up.  I dont understand why this group assumes their patients are so dumb.

I am augmenting this arm exercise bc, I got it from my REAL PT, dont come to correct me, ask first, Im not here to just hang out.

I cannot wait to give them more feedback, between the nutritionist and this team, I am turnt all the time...

I have to always remember to bring my head phones, bc the music also sucks.  #icing

No comments:

Post a Comment