Saturday, August 13, 2016

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

How you feel today?

I have to really figure out how to answer this question when people ask. I say I'm on the mend. For folks who really care I may say something more. Many days I feel shitty. Shitty is the new normal for right now and I just push through it. I have talked a lot about side affects. The auto immune disorder affects my joints. That's every day pain. All day. Every day. And you just deal with it.

Days that rile up the pressure and disorder directly affect my body.

My mind is the driver but my environment does affect a lot of what my body responds to.

The new normal is creating boundaries that promotes m own wellness and saying no. No 9 pm meetings. No 730 am meetings. Work cannot be the driver bc it literally is trying to kill me bc I allow my life to be full of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment