Sunday, August 14, 2016

That is one bad B*tch..

When ever I think of my old body, I think of this fearless chick.  Easily I would lift up things and people.  I was thinking back with gal pal Liza in one of her recent visits when we were helping our other homie gal pal POSH move. and I carried a fridge on my back, and the only bad thing that happened was that my pants got caught and fell down and Liza had to come pull them up while I had the fridge on my back.

That bitch was a strong bitch.

As I sit here in this weaker, paler form of myself I brood about the fact I can barely lift ten pounds.  and definitely nothing above my shoulders like in this picture, as I fling a human on my shoulder.  with ease. I would have the I wish factor, I wish someone would mess with me so I could take them down.  

Now I hope.  I hope I dont fall down in a public place and need help getting up.

again, looks are deceiving,

As I saw an old colleague from DYS downtown and the first thing out of her mouth was about my body.  the first thing out my mouth was well, im sick and I was on life support...

Yeah, dwell on that.  feel bad.  before you open your mouth think.  Or dont say anything and just talk shit behind my back like everyone else.  bc my tongue, is quick as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment