Sunday, August 7, 2016

Looks are Deceiving... clearly some folks aint reading or get it

So Im feeling a type a way.
I changed my facebook post to a very fashionista pic that I liked bc of the skirt.   I am actually in almost nature by Uncles garden.  and I am happy spending time with fam.

Im offended by some of the responses.
Im two months from death and I gotta get folks all the way together.

If I look good bc of clothes and some make up and I combed my hair that does not equal that my body is better.
that just means I have adorned my body.  I am wearing something dope.

All the things apply that I write about, and there is plenty I dont write about.  Like getting ulcers or open wounds and having to nurse those.  With my immune system being suppressed and getting cold easily, I am more likely to get them.  Especially on my fingers.  the knuckles.  the tips.  They hurt bad.  and being naturally clumsy,  I bump them or people bump into me.

eating is still a challenge.  I usually force myself to eat more than once a day.  meds bother me.  etc.

So lets not get it twisted.  Just bc I am making an effort to not look like I was dying bf I actually almost died etc, doesnt mean I feel good or that I am better.

I am mostly THE SAME.  nothing changed that big day to day.  Ask me in a YEAR.
Then I will probably actually be BETTER.

looking at a smaller body with smaller clothes.  STOP.
Its frustrating enough to deal with other foolishness.  do we not see the cane and heart machine in the picture.

when those are gone, lets applaud a stronger body.

rants not over, Im sure it will continue to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment