Sunday, August 28, 2016

wings of forgiveness

my therapist (thanks to Lisa for the idea) gave me some visualizations techniques on my wellness.

I had a moment in shower this weekend, where I found myself taking my hands over my heart, and apologizing.

Apologizing for the past three years of neglecting my own health over EVERYTHING ELSE

People who were not even supportive or for me.
Folks who were just takers.
my moms health
stuff for family
friends
WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK


but as I forgave myself,  I was giving myself permission to not have to live life that way any more.

and all the trivial petty drama for your mama stuff, DONE.
people coming to me last minute with a supposed crisis, done

it probably will prune the FAIRWEATHER friends, but that is good.

everyday  i will take time out to be grateful for the body that failed and should have died, but still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment